JeffsNewgroundsJeffsNewgrounds

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

You, me, and every other artist has had to put up with THAT scene before. :/

The Pretender(Typography) The Pretender(Typography)

Really a good start! I always love watching typography animations. Definitely finish it if you can. As for the intro, you might just want to put something there to keep people's interest, even if it's just a dancing stick figure. Other than that, just be sure to stick a preloader on the finished product, arright?

GnomeSlice responds:

Ah yeah, I haven't actually look at this in months and I forgot that it didn't have a preloader or a play/replay button, etc. Thanks for your input!

Don't Let This Happen Don't Let This Happen

I invite you to be more respectful of other people's religious beliefs in the future.

Rob Roy's Nightmare Rob Roy's Nightmare

Really not bad at all. The animation is really expressive, something that's hard to come by sometimes. Where I knock off stars is the the lack of a clean line, and a lack of color or any sort of fill for the characters. Again, I really quite like it, but it seems as though it isn't complete yet.

Halloween Crap Halloween Crap

The costume on the fourth guy was pretty convincing.

I thought the animation was pretty smooth, and your choice of color really makes the characters pop out. However, the pedo bear sketch was drawn out too long, in my opinion, among a few other small timing issues. Overall, I thought it was clever, and pretty dang hilarious.

Happy Halloween!